GP Series - pumps designed to cope with waste water with organic solids.
- The advanced integrated grinding mechanism particularly well-suited for use with liquids that may contain filaments, plastic bags, long fibers, rubber material etc.
- The grinding mechanism is composed of a fixed shredder ring and a rotating grinder made by hard Chromium-Molybdenum alloy steel that is highly resistant to the abrasion. There are 27 cutting edges on the fixed part. Then the two poles high torque motor will provide more than 80,000 shredding actions every minutes to perform an optimum shredding performance.
- The triplex seals - Double mechanical seal plus an oil seal to isolate the motor from the sewage.
- Unique Epoxy Cable Sealing Base ensures 100% capability to block the water vapor from entering the motor even the cable breaks.
- Using heavy duty dual ball bearing on the bottom of the motor to support the axial push.