- Use powerful IGBT switches and advanced inverter control technology.
- Use digital and PWM control technology. The products belong to a high technology inverter welding machine.
- DC MIG/MAG, MMA welding process methods can be selected.
- Welding wire diameters (0.8, 1.0,1.2mm) can be selected.
- Excellent arc characteristics, good welding performance and little spatter.
- High weld quality, deep bath and strength. Lower heat input, small deformation after welding.
- Minimizing, lightness, it can be moved easily, and energy savings up to 30%.
- With auto protection functions of over current and over-heat.
- The welding material of the thin, medium and heavy plate can be welded.
- Be able to weld all kinds of metal, for example, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium alloy, etc.
- Construction & Assembly Sites
- Light Industry Iron & Steels Processing Factories
- Home & Furniture Application
- Equipment Assemble & Repairs
- General Application
i-WELD GMAW 280DI
Power voltage(V) AC240V±15% Frequency(Hz 50/60 Rated input current(A) 42 Output current(A) 30-280 Rated output voltage(V) 26.5 Duty Cycle(%) 60 Power factor 0.9 Efficiency(%) ≥85 Wire diameter(mm) 0.8/ 1.0/ 1.2 Insulation grade H Housing protection grade IP21S Applicable thickness(mm) Over 1.0 Weight-Main Unit(kg) 19 Dimension (mm) 950*500*880